‘The BPHA Advisory Board has developed an online benefits education program that delivers a practical working knowledge of the benefits field, plus up to date information on the challenges, complexities and latest trends in the benefits and private health care sector. The program is unique in the industry and suitable for anyone working in benefits or in a private healthcare position.’
-Denise Balch, Founder and President, Connex Health
- 35 CE credits on course completion or 3.5 CE credits per session
- Online listen and learn with audio and visual for each module
- Download presentation materials and tip sheets
- No textbooks, just a brief quiz after each module
- Content is reviewed regularly and updated as required
- Repeat individual sessions anytime at a discounted rate to keep up to date with industry practices and trends
- Affordable at just $500.00 for the program or $65.00 per session plus HST
- New in-person lunchtime sessions twice a year for extra content and updates.
All fees are in Canadian dollars.
Download details of sessions and presenters or scroll down for an overview of events and to register.
Take the program if you are
- New to the group benefits business
- A seasoned benefits professional who wants to keep up to date with current trends
- A human resources representative working with benefits
- Work in a private payer role in the pharmaceutical industry or pharmacy
- Need more CE credits for your life license.
It’s just that easy
- Sign up online
- Download the materials anytime
- Break down the program to suit your schedule in 50-70-minute modules
- Take the program where and when you want – at home, in your car or on the GO
- Once you have your BPHA, repeat any session as a refresher for just 50% of the original price.
In-Person Lunch Time Sessions
As an added feature we are adding two lunchtime sessions – Fall and Spring. These will feature topical industry updates and a keynote speaker. Those enrolled in the full BPHA program or a BPHA grad receive a special registration rate. For your discount code contact Nathan Smofsky at email@example.com.
Tuesday, November 5, 2019 TBC (Registration will open in September 2019)
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 TBC (Registration will open in February 2020)
- Sponsorship available – Leader, emerging and insurer sponsorship packages available with unique features and benefits
- Leader – our most prestigious sponsorship level, complimentary registrations, plus an opportunity to select a speaker of choice for an additional fee
- Emerging – smaller and mid-sized industry stakeholders benefit from exposure and complimentary registrations
- Insurer – tailored for insurers to maximize their exposure to their target markets, complimentary registrations
Increase your visibility and credibility to your target audience. Contact Denise Balch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905.220.4260 for sponsorship details.