Download our season agenda or scroll down to view events and register.
All are welcome – sessions are targeted to advisors and insurer representatives, but anyone with an interest in benefits and private healthcare is welcome to attend.
- Morning sessions – between October and June, 7:30am registration and breakfast and 8:00am start ending at 11:30am
- Six sessions – five in Oakville, May session in Cambridge
- 3 continuing education (CE) credits per session – for those who are life licensed
- Dynamic format – presentations by industry experts and plenty of time for panel discussions and occasionally a workshop format
- Reasonable registration fees – member, non-member and full season registration rates
- Member rate per session $75.00 and non-member $100.00 plus HST
- Purchase a season pass at the member rate of $450.00 plus HST (six Ontario BBC sessions)
- Purchase a table of six for $450.00 plus HST for any one session*
- Register one or more for an event at one of the links below.
*To purchase a table of six at each of these six sessions, please refer to our Sponsorship page.
Become a member of the CCBN (Connex Canadian Benefits Network) for just $200.00 plus HST. Discounted registration fees, quarterly newsletter, Ask the Expert and online Research Library, plus our new blog.
All fees are in Canadian dollars.
Increase your visibility and credibility to your target audience. Contact Denise Balch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905.220.4260 for sponsorship details.
2019-2020 Ontario Season
Register for the full season of six Ontario sessions.
New Innovations in Healthcare and The Pressure on Benefit Plans: Know the Answers When Your Clients Ask the Questions
October 3, 2019 – Sandman Hotel, Oakville
What You Need to Know about Preferred Listing Agreements, Biologic and
Biosimilar Policies including the Biologic Savings Partnership
November 28, 2019 – Sandman Hotel, Oakville
The Changing Risk Landscape: Influencing the Pharmacare Agenda
February 13, 2020 – Sandman Hotel, Oakville
WEBINAR – The Changing Face of Chronic Disease and Management in
the Workplace: Obesity & Diabetes – Prevention, Treatment and Management
March 26, 2020 – This session will be held remotely via webinar
WEBINAR – Our Changing Benefits World and The Impact of COVID-19:
Benefits and the Law, Travel and Disability Benefits
May 7, 2020 – This session will be held remotely via webinar
WEBINAR – Annual Trends Report: Prescription Drug, Health and Disability
Plus COVID-19 Update and Fall 2020 Preview
June 11, 2020 – This session will be held remotely via webinar