Download our season agenda or scroll down to view events and register.
All are welcome – sessions are targeted to advisors and insurer representatives, but anyone with an interest in benefits and private healthcare is welcome to attend.
- Morning sessions – during COVID-19 all sessions will be held via webinar from 8:00am-10:30am
- Season – during COVID-19 our season will be extended to include July and August webinars
- Continuing education (CE) credits – for those who are life licensed there will be 2 CE credits
- Dynamic format – presentations by industry experts and plenty of time for Q&A/discussion
- Webinar registration fees – $50.00 plus HST per session. Group discounts are available for more than 6
Become a member of the CCBN (Connex Canadian Benefits Network) for just $200.00 plus HST. Discounted registration fees, quarterly newsletter, Ask the Expert and online Research Library, plus our new blog.
All fees are in Canadian dollars.
Increase your visibility and credibility to your target audience. Contact Denise Balch at email@example.com or call 905.220.4260 for sponsorship details.
2019-2020 Ontario Season
Register for the full season of six Ontario sessions.
New Innovations in Healthcare and The Pressure on Benefit Plans: Know the Answers When Your Clients Ask the Questions
October 3, 2019 – Sandman Hotel, Oakville
What You Need to Know about Preferred Listing Agreements, Biologic and
Biosimilar Policies including the Biologic Savings Partnership
November 28, 2019 – Sandman Hotel, Oakville
The Changing Risk Landscape: Influencing the Pharmacare Agenda
February 13, 2020 – Sandman Hotel, Oakville
WEBINAR – The Changing Face of Chronic Disease and Management in
the Workplace: Obesity & Diabetes – Prevention, Treatment and Management
March 26, 2020
WEBINAR – Our Changing Benefits World and The Impact of COVID-19:
Benefits and the Law, Travel and Disability Benefits
May 7, 2020 – This session will be held remotely via webinar
WEBINAR – Annual National and Regional Trends PLUS Trending Benefits Developments 2020
June 11, 2020 – This session will be held remotely via webinar
The BBC 2019-20 season will be extended to include July 23 and August 27, 2020.