Download our season agenda or scroll down to view events and register.
All are welcome – sessions are targeted to advisors and insurer representatives, but anyone with an interest in benefits and private healthcare is welcome to attend.
- Morning sessions – between November and June, 7:30am registration and breakfast and 8:00am start ending at 11:30am
- Six sessions and one webinar – three in Moncton, three in Halifax and one webinar
- 3 continuing education (CE) credits per session – for those who are life licensed
- Dynamic format – presentations by industry experts and plenty of time for panel discussions and occasionally a workshop format
- Reasonable registration fees – member, non-member and full season registration rates
- Member rate per session $75.00 and non-member $90.00 plus HST
- Purchase a season pass at the member rate of $450.00 plus HST (six Atlantic BBC sessions)
- Purchase a table of six for $450.00 plus HST for any one session*
- Register one or more for an event at one of the links below.
*To purchase a table of six at each of these sessions, please refer to our Sponsorship page.
- Become a member of the CCBN (Connex Canadian Benefits Network) for just $200.00 plus HST. Discounted registration fee, quarterly newsletter, Ask the Expert and online Research Library, plus our new blog.
All fees are in Canadian dollars.
Increase your visibility and credibility to your target audience. Contact Denise Balch at email@example.com or call 905.220.4260 for sponsorship details.
2019-2020 Atlantic Season
Register for the full season of Atlantic sessions.
The Impact on Benefit Plans: Biologics, Biosimilars, Changing Drug Pricing and Savings Agreements
WEBINAR – The Changing Risk Landscape: Is There a Pharmacare Scenario?
Rebuilding Your Clients’ Benefit Plans
February 13, 2020
The Changing Face of Chronic Disease Management and Pain in the Workplace: Prevention, Treatment and Management and Managing Cannabis and the Opioid Crisis
April 7, 2020 – Hampton Inn, Moncton
April 8, 2020 – Hotel Halifax, Halifax
Annual Trends Report: Prescription Drug, Extended Health and Disability Trends
The Needs of a Younger Employee Population
June 16, 2020 – Hampton Inn, Moncton
June 17, 2020 – Hotel Halifax, Halifax