‘The feedback from plan sponsors, advisors and other industry stakeholders has been fantastic over the years and we have been very fortunate to have such loyal supporters from industry sponsors and attendees. The quality of our content is largely thanks to the experts on the BBC Advisory Boards, who meet regularly and source their contacts, to ensure we secure expert presenters who deliver relevant content on topical issues in employee benefits.’
-Denise Balch, Founder and President, Connex Health
All are welcome – sessions are targeted to advisors and insurer representatives, but anyone with an interest in benefits and private healthcare is welcome to attend.
- Morning sessions
- Between October and June in Oakville and Cambridge
- 7:30am registration and breakfast and 8:00am start ending at 11:30am
- Two series – Ontario and Atlantic Canada
- Six sessions – at both locations, plus one Atlantic webinar
- 3 continuing education (CE) credits per meeting – for those who are life licensed
- Dynamic format – presentations by industry experts and plenty of time for panel discussions and occasionally a workshop format
- Reasonable registration fees – member, non-member and full season registration rates.
- Table supporters – purchase a table of six for $450 plus HST or a table at each session for the full season – $2,500 plus HST.
- Sponsorship available – Leader, emerging and insurer sponsorship packages available with unique features and benefits
- Leader – our most prestigious sponsorship level, complimentary registrations, plus an opportunity to select a speaker of choice for an additional fee
- Emerging – smaller and mid-sized industry stakeholders benefit from exposure, complimentary registrations, plus opportunity to select a speaker of choice for an additional fee
- Insurer – tailored for insurers to maximize their exposure to their target markets, complimentary table registrations, plus opportunity to select a speaker of choice for an additional fee.
For more information on attending or one of our table supporter or sponsorship packages contact Denise Balch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905 220 4260.