In 2020 there are important issues that will affect the benefits and private healthcare sector and all Canadians. Here is what’s in our first blog of 2020:
- A link to our December newsletter in case you missed it. It provides a summary of the important issues address at the BBC and BPHA in 2019.
- Topics and dates of the first events of the New Year
- Important updates to the BPHA program, and
- Updates and free trial period to the CCBN member zone
In our next blog we’ll tackle what’s in the news.
The first BBC session for 2020 is in just four weeks, with in-person and online webinar options.
The Benefits Breakfast Club
The Changing Risk Landscape: Influencing the Pharmacare Agenda
February 13, 2020
At this session we’ll explore the most likely pharmacare options and their impact. How insurers are preparing, what pharmacare will mean to you and your clients. Be prepared!
Presenters include representatives from CLHIA, GlaxoSmithKline, Canada life and Gallagher.
The Changing Face of Chronic Disease and Management in the Workplace: Obesity & Diabetes – Prevention, Treatment and Management
BPHA and CCBN RELOADED
We are making updates to stay current in our constantly changing industry. Look for announcements about our launch dates.
Benefits and Private Healthcare Associate Program
Several of the 33 modules for the BPHA are going through updates in Q1 2020. The remaining modules are still available to take online. You can find out more about the program here.
On completion this program provides 35 CE credits and graduates finish with a thorough understanding of stakeholders, best practices and challenges facing our industry. BPHA includes 33 modules over 10 sessions. It is a take at your own pace program with presenter voice overs that make the program unlike any other. It also includes tips sheets and a brief quiz after each module.
Connex Canadian Benefits Network – open membership February 2020
We’re updating the CCBN with new content. During the month of February you will have free access to our member zone to see what the CCBN has to offer. Join to save on all BBC and BPHA events. Look for our re launch announcement later this month.
- Regular blog – including summaries and of benefits headlines and links to relevant articles and documents, plus a review of recent events
- New to our blog! Questions and answers from our Ask the Expert feature and insights from BPHA presenters
- Resource library – no need to go hunting around the internet for industry publications in the public domain
- Ask the Expert – ask your questions in the member zone of any of our many online industry experts
PLUS, join the CCBN now and save on all BBC and BPHA registrations.
Thank you to all of our sponsors for the BBC and BPHA!
Your questions or comments are welcome. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905 220 4260. Have a great week!
Denise Balch, Principal Consultant and President, Connex Health